Board of Director - Volunteer
Needham Community Council Board of Directors is seeking 1 new Board members to serve 3-year terms ensuring that the organization does the best work possible in the service of its mission and in the pursuit of its goals. Responsibilities include:
- Representing the Needham Community Council by sharing the organization’s work and values with the community including supporting the Council’s goals to:
- attract and maintain a strong volunteer base,
- attract donors
- increase community participation in the various programs.
- Contributing to the Council’s long-term planning and participating in shaping the vision and work of the organization.
- Regularly attending and participating in monthly Board Meetings, committee meetings, and key events.
- Making a personal financial contribution to each annual campaign at a level that is personally meaningful and informing friends, family, neighbors, and colleagues who might support the Council financially, as volunteers and in utilization of its services.
- Contributing skills and expertise by serving on one or more committees or projects
Interested candidates please contact the Leadership Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Volunteer Opportunity